I wanted to take time today (since I won’t be around much after 10am today) to say Congratulations to some extremely special people in my life! First, Congratulations to one of my oldest and best friends and her soon to be husband. Becky has been my friend since we were 7 years old and is such an amazing, faithful, wonderful person that inspires me all the time. Travis and Becks are a perfect match and I cannot wait to see how God blesses their marriage! They are moving to Alaska on Tuesday and I will miss them so so much! But, I know they are where the hiking is good and the weather suits them, so I wish them nothing but the best! And you better believe I will be visiting.
Aren’t they adorable?
Ok, so the second Congrats goes to my future sister in law (who is pretty much already my sister) who is graduating from college this weekend with so many honors that it blows my mind! She is the hardest working woman I have ever met and is also such a sweetheart. I am so excited to see where her talents take her in life! Joe and I love her so much and I am so privileged to call her my sister! Liz, congratulations! You deserve every blessing.
Beautiful, I know!
So to everyone else getting hitched or graduating, Congratulations!
1. I love Jesus (but I am not like those crazy people who try and force it down people’s throats.)
2. My friends mean the world to me and I would do anything for them.
3. I love my family and how large it is. My parents were divorced when I was three and both remarried by the time I was 8, so it is about three times as large as most! They are all crazy, but I love them.
4. I have not even questioned that Joe is the only man for me since my Freshman year of college five years ago. (Yes, I am that old)
5. I love my freckles and my hair- some gingers have problems with these things, but I must say I love being a minority.
6. I am extremely sarcastic, so don’t take anything I say personally.
7. My favorite feature on myself is actually my face. That may seem a little narcissistic, but I do not like my body, so its an even trade. (I am working on the loving my body part of things)
8. I don’t sugar coat things or avoid fights with people I love. If I love you and really want to be a friend or family member to you when you ask for my opinion, be prepared for the real one.
9. I am an artist at heart. I should have gone to college for vocals, drawing, or photography, but I didn’t think I could get a job doing that. I am here to tell you to follow what your heart says because here I am with a “useful” college degree, but am totally unemployed.
10. Music is how I cope with everything. I love it so much and could not make it through a day without it. Music makes me feel alive and fun and expressive and it offends me so much when people rag on the music I listen to because it is truly a part of me.
And that is about it! I hope that was some good, hearty info! :) Thanks for the question! It was fun.
Not like the dinosaur movie, but pretty close. I have arrived in my home town safely, despite the flights and three days of driving! Hallelujah. Thank the baby Jesus. NOW begins the serious wedding planning! I have less than four weeks left and my life is just getting crazier! Joe and I are deciding to get a puppy from my friend’s litter of 11 Lab/Chesapeake mixes. I picked out my baby girl; she is super sweet and doesn’t bite too much but is super playful! She is six weeks right now and we are waiting another week or two to pick her up from her bio-mommy! Joe named her Ellie (from the movie UP) and she is truly a sweetheart.
Isn’t she sweet?! We love her. So, I will be up all night with my baby girl starting next week and hopefully she will sleep through the night and I can get some sleep before the wedding! My girl, Becky, is getting married this coming weekend and I am singing at the ceremony, so that will be a good time! She is so beautiful and I love her and can’t wait for her to start her life with her fiancé, Travis. I hope you all are doing well and I will do my very best to make sure you get a steady amount of updates and photos. Ask me anything, as always!
I just wanted to say thank you to the new followers for joining up! I have been traveling a lot lately and appreciate the continuing support. I will have my laptop back and be posting new amazing-ness soon! This wedding is getting busy and close! 34 days, people. Have a great week and don’t forget to message me with any burning questions or commments!
Just wanted to keep my lovely followers updated on life in general over here in Sara world. Wedding plans are getting crazy, invites are out, and we are t-40 days out on the actual big day! My fiancé has a job interview via Skype today and written online interviews due tonight. Life is really starting to take shape!
So, you need to know all this for one reason: Tumblr has taken a slight back seat. GASP! I know its difficult to deal with, but followers, please continue to have faith in me and enjoy the blog. Once this crazy stuff is all over and I am back from my honeymoon things will be more consistent; cross my heart!
So don’t unfollow me or give up, beautiful photos and such will continue! Just give me a break. As always, you can ask me any question and I will continue to respond. I love you all!